How do I email Bankwest?
Using your desktop
- Log in to Bankwest Online Banking.
- Hit 'Message us now' in the top right corner (heads up – you'll find it on any page except for the one you see after you log in)
- Send us a message – if you don't get an immediate reply, it'll be waiting for you when you log in next.
How do I transfer money from Bankwest?
How do I transfer money between my Bankwest accounts?
- Log in to online banking
- Click on 'Payments & transfers' in the left side menu
- Click 'Make a payment'
- Choose 'Internal Transfer'
- Fill in the payments details and proceed.
How do I log into Bankwest?
How do I log in to the Bankwest App for the first time?
- Download the app. You can get it from the App Store or Google Play™.
- Log in with your provided details. You'll need your PAN and 4 digit PIN 1 . See how to find your PAN.
- Follow the prompts. Once you've logged in, just follow the steps to complete setup.
Is Bankwest owned by Commonwealth Bank?
2008. Bankwest joined the Commonwealth Bank Group, becoming part of Australia's largest financial services provider.
How do I find my Bankwest account number?
In the Bankwest App - see them under each account name on your accounts list. Copy the details by swiping left. In BOB - see them in your 'Account balances' view. The first six digits make up your BSB (like 306-089) and the next seven digits make up your account number (like 0001234).
Is Bankwest a safe bank?
With 24/7 account monitoring, advanced technology in the Bankwest App and the recognition of patterns in your banking – we make sure it's really you using your accounts. Provided you protect how you access your accounts and tell us if something is wrong, we protect your money with our No Loss Security Guarantee.
How much can I withdraw from Bankwest ATM?