Is ClassCover free?
The ClassCover platform replaced the centre approach known as Casual. Direct in 2018 and continues to provide free access to NSW public schools.
How do schools find you on ClassCover?
Let the school know you are on ClassCover so they can find you and invite you to their list. You can use your Teacher Portfolio link to send to schools. All you need to do is make sure this is switched on via your teacher profile. Schools can then add you straight to their list by finding you through this link.
What is ClassCover app?
The ClassCover app connects thousands of schools with new or known relief teachers in seconds, saving schools hours each day and providing relief teachers with a wealth of new employment opportunities.
How do I cancel my ClassCover account?
How to deactivate your account
- Login to your account and go to 'My Profile' (on the desktop version of ClassCover)
- You will see a link with 'Deactivate My Account'
- Click this link and choose a reason for deactivating.
- Confirm and get an email confirmation about your deactivation.
How do you use ClassCover?
How does ClassCover work?
- Schools and relief teachers connect in the app.
- Set up booking requests based off real time availability.
- Book and get confirmation in a few clicks.
How do I find a ClassCover teacher?
You can find teachers through our teacher directory under the tab 'Find Teachers' on both the desktop and mobile version of ClassCover.
How do I book a teacher on ClassCover?
To do a pre-confirmed booking, simply find the teacher you would like to book and click on a day you would like to start the booking. Here you can also book in someone for block work. All options are available to you here in this window.