How do I access my Eircom email?
You will need to log in via the eir webmail portal at www.eir.ie/email to sign up and for normal service to resume. If you do not remember your password you may have to change it to gain access.
How do I cancel my Eircom webmail account?
In a statement, Eir said the price is being increased to "maintain the service going forward". "If customers do not wish to pay the increased charge they can cancel by logging into their webmail management page and selecting cancel," the statement said.
How do I transfer my Eircom email to Gmail?
Import an old Eircom.net account to Gmail
- Sign-in to Gmail using your new username and password.
- Click the 'Settings' button at the top-right of the screen. ...
- At the top of the screen, click on 'Accounts and Import'. ...
- This opens a pop-up window. ...
- The next page will ask you to fill in details about your Eircom.net account.
How do I pay for my eir webmail account?
Ways to pay
- Pay your bill online. There are lots of ways to pay your bill online. ...
- Pay your bill by Direct Debit. The simplest way to pay your bill is through Direct Debit. ...
- Pay your bill by cheque. Send us a cheque along with the payment slip from your bill made payable to eir and post to: ...
- Pay your bill in person.
How do I contact eir customer service?
Contact us on 1901 Mon-Fri (8am - 6pm) or visit www.eir.ie to speak to our Webchat team Mon-Fri 7am to 10pm and Sat & Sun 9am to 6pm.
How do you get through to eir?
Log your complaint / issue online
If you would like to log a complaint please use one of our online forms. For all other queries please contact our dedicated complaint team on 1800 200 481. (Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm).
How do I cancel my phone contract with eir?
To cancel your eir service you will need to give us 30 days notice. Please call us on 1800 601 701. If you cancel your phone line, Monitored Alarms (e.g. PhoneWatch) and panic buttons may not work. You should check this with your current phone provider before cancelling.
How do I check my balance on my eir bill?
- Check your credit balance – Dial *#100#
- Set up your voicemail - Text “Mail” to 50102.
- Check the days left on your offer – Text “offer” to 50104.
- Check your data balance – Text “data balance” to 50104.
- Don't forget you can use your prepay offer while roaming in the EU.
How do I check my eir account?
my eir is available for all eir and eir mobile customers with an 8-digit account number. eir Businness customers with up to 50 lines can also avail of my eir.
How do I view my eir bill online?
The easiest way to view your bill is through my eir. You can access your my eir account either on the website or through the my eir app. You can download the app from the App Store or the Google Play store.
Can I change my eir bundle online?
You can change your plan by texting the opt-in code of the new plan. Click here to see the opt-in codes. Alternatively you can contact our Chat team who will be happy to help. Former Meteor customers can also change plan by logging into my eir.
How do I opt out of eir deal?
The easiest way to cancel an add-on is to text the opt out code for your add-on to 50104.