Where is the admin center in GoToMeeting?
At the top of the page, you can view your past and upcoming activity. Click “get support” to access the support center and select your admin name to navigate to the administration center of a specific product. Users will love the design of the new administration center and will find it very intuitive.
How do I change admin on go meeting?
Sign in to the LogMeIn Admin Center at https://admin.logmeininc.com.
- Click Manage Users in the left navigation.
- Select your desired user to open their User Details page.
- Click Edit in the Roles pane.
- Select the Member role.
- If desired, check the box for Do not notify users about this change.
- Click Save.
How do I log into GoToMeeting?
Sign in using your GoToMeeting email address and password and connect a social media account.
Go to https://global.gotomeeting.com.
- Enter the email address for your account. ...
- Click Next.
- Enter your account password, then click Sign in.
- If prompted, verify your login.
Do I need to download GoToMeeting to join a meeting?
GoToMeeting allows you to attend meetings entirely online – no download needed! You can also use the Web App to host your meetings from your Google Chrome web browser. See About the Web App to learn more!
How do I join GoToMeeting online?
Can I join a session using the Web App?
- Take note of the Meeting ID or room name. You will need it to join the meeting.
- Open a Google Chrome browser.
- Enter the Meeting ID or room name, then click the Arrow button .
- You will be automatically launched into session! Select your audio mode and enter your name when prompted.
Can I use GoToMeeting for free?
The GoToMeeting Free plan is a great way to get started with quick and easy online meetings. The free plan allows you and your coworkers or friends to collaborate with high-quality screen sharing, webcams, VoIP audio and chat messaging in one session – no download needed.