Is GovTEAMS the same as Microsoft teams?
When you login to GovTEAMS you'll land on your personalised dashboard. You can access tools, communities, members and files from here. The main apps you'll use in your workspace are Microsoft Teams and SharePoint. You'll also have access to all the available Office 365 apps in one place.
How do I access GovTEAMS?
Go to www.govteams.gov.au, click login and choose GovTEAMS OFFICIAL or GovTEAMS PROTECTED. If you are a member, you will login with your GovTEAMS username ending in @govteams.gov.au or @protected.govteams.gov.au. If you're a guest, you'll login with your email address.
How do I set up Govteam?
- Step 1: Confirm your email address. Go to https://users.govteams.gov.au/registration. ...
- Step 2: Set up your account. Read and accept the terms and conditions. ...
- Step 3: Log in. You should now be taken to the GovTEAMS OFFICIAL sign on page. ...
- Step 4: Set up your multi-factor authentication (MFA) options.
What is GovTEAMS app?
Welcome to GovTEAMS
A platform that lets you work anywhere, anytime, on any device! GovTEAMS is a comprehensive whole-of-government collaboration service for the Australian Public Service.
Who can use GovTEAMS?
For GovTEAMS PROTECTED
- Commonwealth Government employees can register as a full access member. As a full access member, you can access all available features. ...
- State/local government employees and private sector employees can only register once a full access member has invited them.