How do I activate my Hume card?
Activate your new card in Hume Bank's App.
- Download the Hume Bank App.
- Login and select 'Manage Cards'.
- Select 'Activate card' and set PIN if required.
How do I log into my Hume Bank app?
Getting ready for Hume Bank's App
Logging in to the App for the first time will require you to register with your customer number and password just as the current App first did. After registration, you will be able to set a 4-9 digit PIN, pattern or TouchID* to access the App.
What is Hume Bank customer number?
How do I get my bank statement from Hume?
To register for eStatements you must be registered for iBank and must have a valid email address. You can register for iBank by visiting any Hume Bank branch or calling our Contact Centre on 1300 004 863. Use the 'Statement Options' button to nominate which account/s you would like to receive eStatements.
How do I transfer money from Hume Bank?
How do I transfer money between my accounts or to others?
- Enter the BSB (Bank, State Branch of your destination account) of the new account, or tick the 'Transfer to another Hume Bank account' box to have Hume Bank's BSB (640 000) entered automatically.
- Proceed to enter the destination's Account Number.