How much do you get from Iptaas?
One to seven nights: $43 per night for single occupancy (or $60 per night if you are staying with your escort) Eight to fourteen nights: $80 per night for single occupancy (or $105 per night if you are staying with your escort)
What can I claim on Iptaas?
You can claim a financial subsidy towards the following if you are eligible:
- Private vehicle travel.
- Public transport (trains, buses and ferries)
- Air travel (in special circumstances)
- The cost of having an escort / carer support you during your treatment.
Who is eligible for Iptaas?
Patients travelling at least 100km each way, or at least 200km per week cumulative distance, are eligible to apply for IPTAAS subsidies.
How do I apply for Iptaas?
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements and Register with IPTAAS if you've not already done so.
- Select the 'Lodge online' button.
- Select 'Sign In'.
- Enter the required information.
- Upload your travel and accommodation documentation.
- Submit your claim.