How much do you need to spend on tolls to get free Rego?
to receive free rego in the 2021-22 financial year (1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022): you must have spent $1,406 or more (about $27 a week) on NSW toll roads in the previous financial year (1 July 2020 to 30 June 2021) while driving a NSW privately registered light vehicle.
How do I contact RMS?
Call us on 13 77 88 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm on weekends and public holidays.
How do I connect roads to Service NSW?
A MyServiceNSW Account connects you online with NSW Government services, quickly and securely.
How to add a service
- Go to the Add services page in your account. Note: You'll be prompted to log in or create an account.
- Select the service you would like to add or apply for.
- Follow the prompts to add your service.
How do I register my car in New South Wales?
You will need the following:
- An Application for Registration form.
- Proof of identity – either a NSW driver's licence or two other forms of identity, e.g. a passport and a Medicare card.
- Your CTP insurance details.
- Proof of registration entitlement.
- Up-to-date inspection reports and certifications.