Is MCW a good med school?
27, 2017– The Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) is one of four institutions in the state to be named on the new ranking of best universities in the world by U.S. News & World Report. Among the top 1,250 best universities in the world, MCW ranked at 471.
What is MCW known for?
We are a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals; we discover and translate new knowledge in the biomedical and health sciences; we provide cutting-edge, collaborative patient care of the highest quality; ...
What is the easiest medical school to get into?
The 20 Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of Mississippi Medical Center.
- Mercer University School of Medicine.
- East Carolina University.
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
- The University of South Dakota.
- Augusta University.
- University of Oklahoma.