What is My Optus router username and password?
The default username for your Optus router is Administrator. The default password is admin.
How do I log into my router?
In Android, settings menus vary from phone to phone, but once you find the Wi-Fi settings:
- Make sure your phone is connected to your router's Wi-Fi network.
- Tap on the network name.
- Look for a 'gateway', 'router' or other entry in the list.
What is My Optus IP address?
The gateway address can be found labelled on the bottom of your modem, under admin IP. Depending on the model of your modem, the gateway address may differ. It will be in the format 192.168. x.x.
How do I reset My Optus modem password?
How to change my wireless name and password (Optus-CG3000)
- Click Wireless Settings.
- Change wireless name in the Name(SSID) field.
- Change password in the Pre-Shared Key field.
- Click Apply to save changes.
How do I cancel My Optus account?
Here's a look at how easy it is to cancel your Optus postpaid plan:
- Start the cancellation process by visiting the Optus website here.
- Tap Moving & Disconnecting and select how you want to contact Optus.
- The easiest ways to contact Optus are either through their 24/7 chat or your My Optus self service app.
How do I check My Optus plan?
- Log in to My Account.
- Select the service you want to view your contract details for.
- Select the Plan Details tab.
- View your plan name, CIS and contract end date.
How can I speak to someone at Optus?
Ask us how on 1800 555 937.
How do I pay out My Optus contract?
You will need to pay out the amount remaining on your device in full. This is calculated by multiplying your monthly device payment by the number of months left on your plan. You can also find out the cost of paying out your device in My Optus app by following the instructions here.