How do I access my Intuit account?
Go to www.quickbooks.com/account. Enter your User ID and Password, then select Login.
How do I get my w2 from Intuit?
- Select Employees, then Payroll Center.
- Select the File Forms tab.
- Select View/Print Forms & W-2s.
- Enter your payroll PIN, then select OK.
- Select the W-2s tab.
- Select the year, then all or individual employees.
- Select Open/Save Selected.
- Select the applicable reason for printing the W-2s.
Is QuickBooks being discontinued?
Your access to QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Services, Live Support, Online Backup, Online Banking, and other services through QuickBooks Desktop 2019 software will be discontinued after May 31, 2022. This also means you'll no longer receive critical security updates starting June 1, 2022.
What is an Intuit charge?
Intuit charges are powerful magical bombs created by the people of Aeor during the Age of Arcanum before their fall in the Calamity.