How do I reset my Samsung SyncThru password?
Samsung Laser Printers - How to Reset Your SyncThru Password Using the Printer Panel
- Press the Menu button on the printer panel. ...
- Using the arrows, navigate to Network, then press OK.
- Press the right arrow until the Clear Setting appears, then press OK.
- Select Yes and press OK.
How do I find the IP address of my Samsung printer?
Obtain the current IP address of the printer. If the printer has a LCD panel on the front, navigate to Menu > System Setup > Reports > Network Configuration and print the network configuration page to find the current IP.
How do I setup my Samsung WIFI Direct printer?
Using the printer panel
- Power the printer On.
- Press the Menu button.
- Using the arrows, select Network, and then press OK.
- Using the arrows, select Wireless, and then press OK.
- Using the arrows, select Wi-Fi Direct, and then press OK. ...
- Press the Back button to return to the main display screen.
How do I reset my Samsung printer to factory settings?
How To Reset Factory Default Settings for Samsung Printers
- You have to press the keys in quick succession MENU # 1 9 3 4. The display will show TECH.
- Select the MENU key again followed by ENTER. ...
- Press the < key two times. ...
- Select ENTER. ...
- Press ENTER again.
- Exit from this mode by pressing MENU # 1 9 3 4 again.
How can I talk to HP customer service?
- Consumer Customers.
- 1800 108 4747.
- Business Customers.
- 1800 108 4746.
- Mon-Fri 9am - 7pm.
- (excl. public holidays)
How do I connect my HP printer to the WIFI?
Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button on your router to connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network.
- Place the printer near the Wi-Fi router.
- Put the printer in WPS connection mode. ...
- Within two minutes, press and hold the WPS button on the router until the connection process begins.
Does HP have customer service?
Contact HP Support to get help
Sign in now for the easiest path to all of your support options and a personalized experience.