What is a ScanSnap account?
You can use the ScanSnap with up to five computers or mobile devices under one license. ... The ScanSnap and the ScanSnap Cloud server can be connected with each other via Wi-Fi. So, you can scan documents and save images with the ScanSnap alone. You do not need to start up a computer.
How do I access ScanSnap Cloud?
- Start the ScanSnap Cloud application.
- Tap. on the main screen. ...
- Tap [Settings]. The [Settings] screen appears.
- Tap [Add or remove scanner]. The [Add or remove scanner] screen appears.
- Tap [Add a new scanner]. The [Add scanner] screen appears.
- Enter the password for your ScanSnap account.
- Tap [Authenticate].
How do I create a ScanSnap account?
You can register a ScanSnap account in the ScanSnap account registration page that is displayed when you click [If an account is not registered, Click Here]. Select [Register an additional license] and then click the [Sign in] button.
Which country made Fujitsu?
How do I contact Fujitsu?
Please note that Fujitsu Frontech North America only supports inquiries that originate within the United States.
Currency Handling Contact Information.
4 more rows
||(877) 766-7545 Option 1 then 4
||Fujitsu Currency Handling Products