How do I access my Shaw VOD?
Using the Shaw On Demand Website
- Visit vod.shaw.ca and select Sign In.
- Sign in using your: Shaw Email Address, or. ...
- Move your mouse over top of any movie graphic to view a brief synopsis of the title. ...
- Select the option to view the title in standard definition (SD) or high definition (HD), if available.
- Select Complete Order.
Can I watch Shaw VOD on my computer?
Watch Shaw TV on a computer
BlueCurve TV can also be enjoyed on your laptop or desktop computer via your desktop or laptop computer. ... Your computer will be registered and you should now be able to enjoy all of the live sports, on-demand shows, movies, and more available in your Shaw TV account.
Is VOD free on Shaw Direct?
Shaw Direct on Demand FAQ. How much does Shaw Direct On Demand cost? Browsing the VOD library is completely free - you'll be asked to confirm any purchases before they are made. Paid orders start as low as $0.99 each, while movies range from $3.99 to $6.99 per title.
What is Shaw VOD?
Shaw On Demand (VOD) is your portal to access thousands of movie titles, sports features and TV programs. You'll need Shaw Television programming in either Digital or HDTV programming to access our title selections that let you watch as often as you like until your order expires.
How do I refresh My Shaw Direct receiver?
- Call 1-888-554-7827.
- Press 1 for English.
- Press 1 for Shaw Direct Satellite Services.
- Follow the prompt and enter the number associated with your account.
- Press 5 to refresh your receivers. As this is a hidden feature, you won't hear it mentioned.
How do I contact Shaw Direct?
Please call 1-888-554-7827 for assistance.
How do I access My Shaw Direct account?
How to Log in
- Go to my.shawdirect.ca.
- Enter your Shaw ID and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- You will be directed to your account dashboard.
How do I refresh My Shaw cable box?
Channel refresh using My Shaw Website
Click on TV at the top of the page. On the right-hand side under Shaw Business Support click the Refresh my channel listings link. A confirmation message is shown. Click Refresh.