How do I use EasyPay Shell?
How do I use Shell EasyPay to pay inside?
- Tap 'Shell EasyPay' from the home screen of the Shell app.
- Tap 'Pay Inside'
- Confirm your payment method and authorize payment.
- Show the QR code to the Sales Associate to scan to pay for your purchase.
What is Shell EasyPay?
Introducing Shell EasyPay in the Shell app, the most convenient and secure way to pay for your Shell purchases at the pump or in-store. Available now as part of the new Shell app, Shell EasyPay allows you to pay how you want using any supported consumer Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover, Interac Debit card or UnionPay.
How do you pay with your phone at the Shell?
It's simple: Just confirm the Shell station and your pump in the app, and you'll receive a three-digit number. All you have to do is enter the number at the pump, watch the price roll back and fuel up. The screen on the phone shows the steps to take in the app to complete a payment.
How can I pay for gas with my phone?
Pay for gas with Google Pay
- On your phone, sign in to pay.google.com/gas. ...
- Tap Pay for gas.
- To allow Google Pay to use your current location, tap OK. ...
- On your phone, select the pump number you'd like to use and tap Continue. ...
- To accept the Terms of Service, tap Continue to payment.
Is Shell company in Canada?
Shell has been proudly operating in Canada since 1911. At the time, Shell Canada was made up of only six ingenious employees who laid the groundwork for what would eventually make V-Power the number one selling fuel across the country. Discover our timeless legacy here.
Where is Shell located in USA?