How do I log into my Synology?
Manage your Synology NAS with DSM mobile
- Open your mobile web browser.
- In the address bar, enter the IP address of your NAS.
- Enter your DSM account name and password and tap Sign In.
How do I access my Synology NAS terminal?
Sign in from Windows 10, macOS, or Linux
- Launch the terminal application on your computer: ...
- Type the following command and press Enter: ...
- Enter the password of your DSM's administrator account. ...
- Type sudo -i and press Enter.
- Enter the password of your DSM's administrator account again, and press Enter.
How do I access my Synology NAS?
How to connect to your Synology NAS
- Fire up your web browser and enter find.synology.com or the IP of the enclosure. (There's also the Synology Assistant you can download.)
- Enter your account credentials and hit Log in.
Is Synology Manager free?
It is simple to use, free with the purchase of a Synology app, and offers features for most users.
How do I connect my Synology NAS to WIFI?
You can connect Synology NAS device to a wireless network when a wireless dongle is plugged into its USB port. Go to Control Panel > Wireless > Network Map Configuration and choose Join Wireless Network.