What is a Ulink login ID?
If you do not know your user ID, you can get your user ID using your Social Security Number and birthdate. Your ULink user ID will be the same as your GroupWise user ID. ... Students should also select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) upon first logging in to ULink.
How do I create a username at UJ?
How to Create UJ Student Email
- Navigate to https://ulink.uj.ac.za/views/create/Create1.
- A place will be provided for you to enter your student number.
- Then, enter your ID/Passport number.
- Click on 'continue'.
- After submitting you will be presented with the opportunity to create your password.
How do I check my application status at UJ?
To check University of Johannesburg (UJ) application status got to: https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/sec/Pages/Check-Application-Status.aspx. Only first time entering students can check their application status, returning students have to contact 011 559 4555.
How do I create a Ulink account?
To join LinkedIn and create your profile:
- Navigate to the LinkedIn sign up page.
- Type your first and last name, email address, and a password you'll use.
- Click Join now.
- Complete any additional steps as prompted.